Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wedding post #1






It has truly been an eternity since I've been able to just be online other than borrowing someone else computer for 5 minutes. My Computer went down on me a few months ago as the last post will show, and since then I have been checking my email and facebook from my phone, but that about the extend of what I can do. However I just got Married!! My wife has a computer that I am on now finally post this blog from. Enough about this.I got Married! Melissa and I got married just over two weeks ago now on Dec 6th. The wedding turned out lovely, and a good amount of our closest family and friends attended. It was held at The Village Chapel in Nashville which is a really cool old church. Here are some pictures of us from the big day! A Huge thanks to our friend Tec Petaja for being the best photographer ever! And of course TOMS shoes were well represented by me and my guys.

14 comments:

andra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so happy for you two!! :)

Rockermom said...

I knew you must have had a good reason for not blogging, thank goodness for great wives with computers, lol. The wedding pics are awesome and you both looked gorgeous. Wishing you and Melissa a wonderful 1st Christmas together as husband and wife.

Much love, be blessed!

katie said...

Congrats!!! (:

And i love how you all wore Toms shoes. thats just amazing!

Rockermom said...

Where is "Wedding post #2"? lol

Anyways, wishing you and Melissa a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2009.

Much love, be blessed!

Rockermom

Cassie said...

Congrats a thousand times over Pete. I'm so happy for ya! I'm glad the wedding went so well the pictures are gorgeous. I also love how you and your guys wore Toms Shoes, way to think about other beside yourself even on your wedding, your awesome Pete, God bless!

Anonymous said...

melissa's so cute. you guys are adorable. i'm so glad you guys tied the knot!

Danielle D said...

Oh my goodness!
I LOVE that you wore TOMS in your wedding!
Congratulations!!

-Danielle-

Rockermom said...

Have a wonderful time at the K-Love cruise with the family.

Much love, be blessed!

Princess Samantha said...

Congratulations! Also, congratulations on the Grammy nomination! I hope you win!

LenaLoo said...

Congrats!

Rebecca Amos said...

Congrats Pete and Melissa Prevost!!!!
You two are such a cute couple! Just love the pictures!

shoppingjordanonline said...

I also love how you and your guys wore Toms Shoes, way to think about other beside yourself even on your wedding, your awesome Pete, God bless!
Cheap Jordan shoes
Air Jordans
Cheap Jordan sneakers
Coach Outlet
Coach online

SkillS said...

Congratulations ! veery nice

abderrahim said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!