Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Its been so long that I haven't posted anything that I'm not going to apologize. I'm just going to consider this post my first post on my new blog. So there.
I hope everyone is having a good 2010 so far. I know I'm not that old, but I seems weird that I will have graduated high school 10 years ago this summer. Those 10 years seem to have flown by, and at the same time seem so far away.
I'm really curious to see what the next 10 years will bring. Will I still be traveling in a band? If not, what will my job be? Or will the world be gone in 2012 anyways. I know one thing is for sure. I will be only a few years from 40 and that is scary.
Life is short and long all at the same time. My great-grandma is an inspiration. She is 98 years old. She lives alone on a couple acres, and still rakes all of her leaves, and maintains a nice garden. If her eyesight were a little better she would still be push mowing the entire property in 3.5 hours like she was doing just a couple years ago! I hope I have her genes.

Happy New Year Everyone!

4 comments:

mrs. prevost said...

i love me some grandmama lottie!

Rockermom said...

Happy New Year to you too. That's so awesome about your grandma, hopefully you do have some of those genes. Looking forward to seeing you this year play all of the new songs. Much love, be blessed!

Brother Phil said...

Back To The Future II disproves any hype surrounding 2012.

ventepaschere said...

vente chaussures homme pas cher est votre meilleur chooice pour votre collecte. bienvenue.chaussurespaschere.fr site chaussures baskets