Friday, June 13, 2008

a blast from the past...

So as some of you may or may not know I had a band in California for six years called johnnycomelately (not to be confused with the new band on america's got talent called jonnycomelately). Actually, the way I ended up in sanctus real was through knowing the bleach guys and touring a lot with them. Anyways, many years ago we got booked to do a week of shows in California with Bleach and this new signed band called Sanctus Real. I had listened to some of their independent record online and was looking forward to the shows. Unfortunately the day before the shows Mark got sick and they had to turn around and head home to Toledo. So fast forward to the present, and I'm home in Bakersfield visiting last week and my brother finds this old poster....
Pretty cool huh?
Another fun fact. I've played in all of these bands at some point. johnnycomelately(1999-2005), marco(2004-2005), bleach(3 shows in 2005), sanctus real(2005-present)

3 comments:

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

Good to see you made it through that tight ride, and that is a crazy fun fact if I do say so myself!

concretegirl2 said...

That is fun to see the poster!